7TH ANNUAL G.O.L.F. 3:16 CHARITY TOURNAMENT Team SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.”
On September 25, 2022, G.O.L.F. 3:16 will host supporters from all across the DFW area, during our 7th Annual G.O.L.F. 3:16 Charity Tournament to benefit year-round programming that helps at-risk youth to make positive life choices, become self-sufficient, anchored, and well-rounded members of society. By combining the foundational disciplines of golf with faith-based principles, G.O.L.F 3:16 introduces at-risk youth to the positive, social, and emotional values of: Accountability, Faith, Forgiveness, Integrity, Respect, Self-Discipline, and Servanthood.
We need your commitment to support the work of G.O.L.F. 3:16 by purchasing a sponsorship or making a generous monetary and/or in-kind donation. With your help, we can make this a fun and enlightening experience for these young people, most of which come from underserved communities and do not have the opportunity to experience the game of golf or have access to quality character-building activities. We would be grateful if you consider making a commitment to our 6th Annual Golf Tournament and support diverse families from the Denton and Collin County area. Proceeds from this event will benefit our programming and also fund G.O.L.F. 3:16 Leadership Scholarships for graduating high school students.
G.O.L.F 3:16 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit faith-based organization. Our mission is to incorporate Christian values to positively impact the lives of youth, while introducing them to God through the fundamentals of golf. We provide services and resources that enrich, improve, and empower their quality of life. Now in our tenth year of service, we are consistently:
- Conducting 13 educational programs and events each year, positively impacting the lives of more than 150 students, their families and communities
- Serving monthly as a community partner with Tango Tab’s Feed The City; and being recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records for making over 57,600 meals in one hour
- Offering G.O.L.F. 3:16 and life skills experience at multiple learning facilities across Collin, Dallas, and Denton counties. Providing experience and exposure that enriches, empowers, and improves lives in a way to help each student reach their God-given potential
- Awarding 15 students with S.T.E.M. Scholarships to learn how these core curriculums are used to advance the game of golf while improving their skills for formal competition
- Giving over $15,000.00 in charitable donations and college scholarships
Please note that registration for this event will close on September 16, 2022. Thank you in advance for investing in our future leaders.